Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My new Website is finally here up and running: http://www.designsbyjalex.net

Hi Everyone

My new Website is finally here up and running:  http://www.designsbyjalex.net .  Please take a look and see all the goodies I have to offer you.  I have also joined in on Facebook...long time coming.  I hope you enjoy my new Website and will return to it often and see all the new original one of a kind items I will be offering in the future.  Any questions or comments are always welcomed....  Here's to a successful venture.  Here are just a few pictures from the Website so you can see what's being offered.



Stunning Necklaces
Flurtly Bracelets
Tablet/Novel/Bible Cases

No comments:

Post a Comment