Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Monday, October 10, 2011

Photography Artwork Classic Cars

I have been very busy working on my Photography Artwork for the past 6 months.  I take photographs and manipulate the photo using a 3 stage process and when it is done they come out brilliantly colorful.  You can't look at these redesigned photos and not be happy.  The bright colors speak to me and I hope they will appeal to others as well.  I recently had my first festival that my husband and I participated in.  It was loads of fun being a part of this event.  We learned a lot of information about how all this works and when we got home we made some changes based on this information.  What I really want to do is be part of a Classic Hot Rod event.  I love classic cars and some of my artwork is classic cars redesigned.  They look great and I think classic car enthusiast will appreciate what I've created.  My life is never boring....I'm always creating something from something or out of nothing it is my form of therapy. I encourage everyone to get a hobby....you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment