- Refurbish an unused Pool into a pond with plant life, boulders, grasses, repaint it, etc.
|This Pool could be transformed into a pond if not being used for swimming|
|Paint the pool a dark color to give a pond look|
- Add a path with used timber i
- Light up your yard with plenty of lights in trees, torches and on patio cover
- Add brightly colored accessories like pillows, rugs, artwork
- Add a daybed with large over-sized pillows
- If you have room in your backyard build a "Bunkie" or "Beach Hut" (10x10 shed made into an extra room)
- Put up curtains that will create a romantic cozy feeling
- Paint your walls with Caribbean colors and don't forget your planter boxes
- Stain your concrete patio slabs
- Bring in the Sand and Plants
We can all enjoy having an oasis of our own. Don't be afraid to find the theme you love and bring it to your home. The Caribbean theme is what I want for me at this time of my life, lots of bright colors inside and out.