Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Design Challenges and Dilemmas

I would love to hear from you regarding any of your design challenges.  If you like you can send me a picture of the area that is giving you some difficulty.  I started my blog to help inspire people to not be afraid to take the plunge in the designing arena.  Getting started is always the most difficult part and once you get started sometimes it's difficult to stop.....  For years I have been offering people advise on their decorating dilemmas and hopefully I can help you as well.   I have made a few blunders over the years myself which makes my experience working through them helpful so you won't make the same mistakes.  You don't have to recreate the wheel, that's why if you watch the design shows, read design books and magazines, etc. you can put your design ideas into motion.  We all had to learn the tricks of the trade from someone at one time or another.  It's true that some of us have a natural creative sense but there are still tons of design basics you need to learn.  I hope you will send me your questions and let me help you work through them.  I look forward to assisting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment