Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Monday, February 7, 2011

My World of Art

 Below are just some of the Artwork I do.  I mentioned that I'm an Artist and next to Designing this is something I really love to do.  I have hundreds of renditions of my pieces that I've created so I thought I would just share a few with you.  Part of being a creative person is finding all the areas of the Arts you can develop your talents in.  I love to cook and when I prepare a meal and present it on a plate there are some artistic abilities going on there too.  It's in the way I dress, the way I put on my makeup, my hair styling.....it's in everything I do.  For me it's a creative outlet and kind of my own personal "therapy".  I started when I was young and through the years have continued doing some form of Art.  My Sisters are very talented and creative people also.  We all love to create things and share our ideas together and with others.  My Niece Shandell seems to have the gift as well.   I hope you enjoy these pieces......


Denver

Candles
Jewels
On the Waterfront
Morocco

Florals

No comments:

Post a Comment