Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Friday, January 14, 2011

Decorating Bathrooms

Bathrooms should be beautiful as well as functional.  I love to pull in a Bright Bold color to give them that WOW factor especially in the Guest Powder Room.  It's the smallest room in your home and a good place to go Bold with a paint color.  Don't be afraid to decorate these small spaces.  I place artwork in all our bathrooms. 

Used a dark gold paint to give this bathroom warmth

Used a chandelier and artwork to add to the coziness
Bought custom mirrors and vessel sink for the decor in this bathroom

Added the pails to the decorative mirror instead of towels

Updated this Jack & Jill vanity area with crackle paint on cabinets and mirror

Fancy but fun shower install treatment

Here there are regular curtains being used instead of a traditional shower curtain

Adding a custom mirror helped this bathroom
 
Have fun with the decorating

Bold Blue paint color with a crackle finished cabinet and mirror

For romance add a chandelier in the bathroom

The curtains really helped this blah shower stall come alive

Our Master Bathroom using lighting, lamps and artwork

Coastal Living Bathroom with a darker blue accent wall color

I added some seashells to a mirror that went into the Coastal Living Bathroom

Yes there is artwork in all of the bathrooms
This is our second Guest Bathroom in a very pretty sea blue paint color

This is my Nieces bathroom where she used a bright red wall color

My Niece decorates her bathrooms with art pieces too

This is my friend Ellie's Powder Room using a beautiful mirror and vessel sink


Our Powder Room in a Bright Red

No comments:

Post a Comment