Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Monday, January 31, 2011

David Bromstad - Another Great Young Designer

Now here's someone who has really made his mark in the TV design world. His new show on HGTV called "Color Splash - Miami" has a completely new flair with his designs leaning towards that Miami vibe. It's more contemporary with bright bold colors and some terrific design ideas from the local Hotels and Restaurants. I was one of his fans when he was on "Design Star" and was behind him all the way to win. None of the other contestants from the shows of Design Star have even come close to his caliber of talent. He is also a designer you can get inspired from and should tune in and see what he has to offer. I always look forward to his new shows to see what he comes up with next. The major thing about David is his artwork he paints for the client....great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment