Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Friday, May 2, 2014

designsbyjalex.net Website is having a 20% OFF MOTHER'S DAY SALE!

designsbyjalex.net is having our MOTHER'S DAY SALE through May with 20% YOUR PURCHASE, plus FREE SHIPPING (continental USA).  Please visit and shop to find that very special gift.  When your there you can also like us on facebook at the bottom of the page...Thank you for your support


No comments:

Post a Comment