Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN DESIGN CHANGING A DOOR MAKES

Below are pictures of what a difference changing a door can make on your design. It transforms the space into something other than a plain design feature. For the front entry by putting in glass inserts to your existing door you add much needed light and still maintain your privacy. The pantry doors just add that extra light punch to the design in your kitchens. Hope this will inspire you to consider changing your doors too.


Front Door Before

Front Door Before (inside view)
Front Door After but Before Painting

Front Door After Painting Black

Front Door After Completed

Front Door After in Former Home

Pantry Door After Insert Panel
Pantry Door After Replacement Former Home
Patio Slider Doors After Replacement Former Home

No comments:

Post a Comment