Welcome to my blog where you can hopefully be inspired

The design ideas in this blog are for you to get inspired to help make your home a place that will be warm and cozy. I'm not a minimalist and love to be surrounded by beautiful things that did not cost a lot of money. My husband and I went to garage sales for 7 years until we couldn't bring anything else home because it wouldn't fit. I use to take people with me to the garage sales by their request because they wanted to learn how I found so many lovely things. It was a great adventure for them and they learned how to get in and get out fast. So I hope I will be able to help you too find things that look like you spent a bundle when in reality you got it for a song.....

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Design Idea for Frame-less Contractor Grade Mirrors

Below is a picture of a frame-less contractor grade mirror. I have shown you before that you can frame these mirrors out with molding but another design idea is to use a stencil as a border around the mirror and etch it with etching cream found in most craft stores. The patterns are endless. If you can't find a design you like you can use contact vinyl paper and create your own pattern using a utility knife. You can transform this plain looking mirror into something fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment